Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Member recipe by bobi612
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cookies
- 125g unslated butter
- 100g light brown sugar
- 2X 15ml spoon, golden syrup
- 5ml spoon, vanilla essence
- 160g self-raising flour.
- 150g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4.
- Beat the butter and the sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and creamy.
- Beat in the golden syrup followed by the vanilla essence. Then mix in the flour and the chocolate chips until everything is combined.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and roll it into a ball in the palm of your hand, then place it on a greased baking tray and flatten it a little bit with your fingers. Then do the same with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown and allow them to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…