Member recipe by marcedvr
- 200 g flour tip '00'
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olove oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- All you need do is to mix flour with eggs, olive oil and salt. If too dry, sprinkle with water and add flour if too sticky.
- It is now important to wrap dough in plastic and leave it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until you want to use it. Humidity will bind the dough.
- For the dough using a pasta machine. We get a smooth dough and flavored. Add flour if necessary, it does not stick and we'll cut to desired shape.
- We leave them to dry for another day or we boil water with salt for 1-2 minutes.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…