Member recipe by marcedvr
- 400g minced veal meat
- 4-5 crackers, finely smash
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 whole egg
- 8 coriander seed, easy fried and smashed
- a good handful of coriander leaf, finely chopped
- 1/2 cayenne pepper
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- for serve:
- 4 burger buns
- tomatoes, finely sliced
- barbecue sauce
- red onion, finely sliced
- emmentaler cheese
- lollo bianco lettuce
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, then mix very well with hands, season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Shape your burger and spread with extra virgin olive oil.
- Fried on grill about 2 minutes each side for a medium burger. Before taking on grilled meat, put on top a sliced of emmentaler cheese until is melt.
- At the same time fried on the grill the burger buns (sliced).
- Spread a slice of burger buns with BBQ sauce, then put lettuce, a slice of tomatoes, meat, a few slice of red onion and cover with second slice of burger buns.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…