Member recipe by emma_ellis
- 100g Plain chocolate
- 120g White chocolate chips
- 100g Butter/Marg
- 200g Self-raising flour
- 200g Soft brown sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Drops of vanilla essence
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- Grease and line a baking tin and pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Using a medium sized saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over a low heat until smooth and glossy.
- Take the mixture off the heat and gradually stir in the sugar and eggs.
- Add in the cocoa powder, vanilla essence and the flour (adding half at a time).
- When the mixture has thickened add in the chocolate chips and baking powder and pour into the baking tray.
- Bake for 20mins at 180C so the middle is soft. Take it out of the tin when the brownies are cool.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…