Member recipe by poshpause
A very good thing to do to a sausage! Either spice up for folks with cast-iron tongues, or spice down for children.
- 1 pack of 8 pork sausages
- For the Devilling :
- 1 tsp Brown Pickle (such as Branston)
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter (I prefer smooth)
- 1 tsp Orange or Lime Marmalade
- 1 tsp English Mustard
- 2 tsp Hot curry powder (or mild, if you're making for children)
- Place the sausages onto a baking tray and pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Split the sausages from end to end, making a boat shape.
- Make up the devilling mixture by placing all devilling ingredients into a small bowl and mixing well.
- Divide up the mixture by placing a teaspoonful into each sausage, making sure you fill the boat shape from end to end.
- Place into a moderately hot oven, for 25mins or until the sausages are cooked and the topping bubbly.
- Delicious served hot or cold, with mash and baked beans or salad.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…