Member recipe by wiels000
- 300gr mushrooms
- 3 shallots
- 20 gr butter
- ¾ liter beefstock
- 1 tub Boursin Cuisine Garlic and Fine Herbes
- parsley chopped
- ½ tsp fresh thyme
- salt and peper
- Clean the mushroom and quarter them. Keep some whole for garnish.
- Chop the shallots. Heat the butter and fry the shallots slowly. Add the mushrooms and fry them together with the shallots.
- Add the beefstock en bring the soup to the boil.
- After ten minutes blend the soup in the foodprocessor. Add the Boursin Cuisine.
- Season with salt and peper en chopped parsely and thyme. Garnish with the whole mushrooms which you have cooked in some butter