Chicken Slice and sauce
Member recipe by rhfood
A thin slice of chicken topped with a rich and succulent sauce, with fresh peppers and lettuce
- 1 slice of boneless chicken
- 1 red, yellow and green pepper
- 1/2 a bowl of lettuce
- For the Sauce
- Lemon Juice (Sour)
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Chile Merlot (Red Wine)
- 1 tbsp Coleslaw
- Mix all the sauces ingredients in a small bowl
- Get half a bowl of lettuce and chop them up into little slices (Do it the herb way! with a big knife and steady hands!)
- slice the peppers with 2 thin slices of each
- put the chicken in the microwave for 1 minute full power
- take the chicken out and pour the sauce over it.
- Sprinkle the lettuce around the chicken
- place the slices of peppers around the chicken and salad. Done.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…