Chicken Panang (Panang Gai)
Member recipe by thaiorchid
Easy and quick Thai recipe, an impressive dish to serve at a dinner party.
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Of Panang Curry Paste
- ½ Cup Of Fresh Chopped Pineaple
- 4-6 Peach Slices
- 2 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- ½ Tin Of Coconut Milk (200g)
- 1 Tablespoon Of Sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Of Fish Sauce (Nam Pla)
- 1 Tablespoon Of Fresh Cooking Oil
- Fry the curry paste in the oil over a medium heat for about 20-30 seconds
- Add the chicken to the wok, and stir fry until tender
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring gently.
- Garnish with sliced fresh red chillies and serve with Thai fragrant rice
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…