Member recipe by sosoanka
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Portions
This recipe is made with la Faisselle, which is the original recipe of the traditional draining fromage frais, made in the heart of France in the town of Rians (Loire Valley region). This Apricot crumble made with faisselle and shortbread will make your dessert so original and delicious dfor your guest !
- 400g Faisselle
- 450g Apricot in Syrup
- 110g Sugar
- 100g Shortbread
- 30g Flour
- 80g Butter
- 30g Honey
- 2 Egg Whited
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and crushed shortbread
- Allow to cool and then using your hands mould into 4 large biscuits
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes at 15 degrees C
- Warm the Apricots with the honey in a pan.
- Beat the egg whites until fluffy anf then add to the pan
- Add the drained faisselle and the sugar to the pan and stir in
- Place the Apricot mixture into the bottom of 6 bowls
- Next add the faisselle mixture over the apricots
- Allow to cool & break the shortbread crumble over the 6 bowls before serving
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…