Prawn stir fry
Member recipe by livvy4eva100
quick and easy dish can be prepared very quickly as a refreshing dish after a stressfull day at work
- 500g peeled and already cooked frozen prawns
- 2 packets straight to wok noodles
- 2 peppers preferably different colours
- 200g rice
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 carrots peeled
- 1 packet of spring onions
- sunflower oil
- for the sauce
- 3tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 5tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3tbsp brown sauce
- 3tbsp woster sauce
- 6tbsp boiled water
- start Cooking rice according to packet instructions. Slice peppers, spring onions, broccoli and carrots
- Put peanut butter in a small pyrex bowl and start to flatten. pour in hot water and stir to melt.
- next add soy sauce, brown sauce and woster sauce.
- Put oil in wok and heat add prawns and fry for 2 mins then pour out and place on plate.
- then place veg in wok after 2 mins and heated prawns continuously stirring after another 2 mins add noodles and sauce. stirr for 2 mins then leave to simmer for 5 mins. plate up rice and prawns and veg.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…