Member recipe by jadey_babessh
- 4-5 chicken breasts cut into small chunks
- table spoon of olive oil
- 10 medium mushrooms or more (if you like them) cut into quarters
- 3 tsp cajun powder spice
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- ( you can add other vegetables if you want e.g peppers chopped potatoes etc )
- chop up the mushrooms and put into the pan with oil. cook off untill soft or slightly brown.
- chop up the chicken and add to the mushrooms.
- when the chicken is white on the outside add the spiced and stir. leave for about 10 minutes or until cooked.
- leave to cool for about five minutes then add the mayonaise.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…