Member recipe by elaineoconnell
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Cake
- 25g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Stem Ginger Biscuits
- 250g Marscapone
- 200g Fromage Frais
- 2 large Eggs
- 35g Caster Sugar
- 150g Dark Chocolate (With Ginger)
- Icing Sugar (To Dust)
- Melt the butter and mix with the crushed biscuits. Pour into the baking tin and flatten.
- Cook in the oven at 190 for 10 minutes, then remove and allow to cool.
- Mix together the mascarpone and fromage frais until smooth.
- Add the eggs and sugar and whisk together.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and then gently fold into the mascarpone mix.
- Pour over the biscuit base and cook in the oven at 190c for 1hr 15 minutes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…