Dairy Free Choc Chip Cookies
Member recipe by leachsmythe
ServingsServes 1 - 15
- 100g/4oz Dairy Free Margarine ( Vitalite is good)
- 85g/3oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Golden Syrup
- 170g/6oz Self Raising Flour
- 100g/4oz Dairy Free Chocolate Chips or chopped chocolate
- 2 Tsp of Kara Dairy Free Milk
- Pre heat the oven to 170C/150c fan
- Cream the margarine and sugar in a bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Stir in the golden syrup
- Stir in the flour slowly, bringing the mixture together. It looks very thick and sticky at this stage.
- Add the chocolate and the milk and mix until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on a greased baking tray evenly spaced apart
- Put into oven for 8-10 minutes until golden. The cookies are very soft when freshly cooked. Leave them for 5 minutes before transfering off the tray to cool
- Cookies best eaten within 2 days
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…