Member recipe by insanecook
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Slices
A very good dessert after eating any kind of chicken. Really easy to make. This dessert will surely not make ur stomach satisfied so eat something before. This dish is for 1-2 people only. You eat the crisp first and then take a bite of the chili.
- A bag of chips (crisps)
- Some cheese(any kind that you like will do)
- Maybe around 5 pieces of chilli.(any kind will do)
- First of you should take out 10 pieces of crisps from the bag and put them on a plate. (Try looking for big pieces)
- Carv some lines of cheese and split them so the sizes of the cheese pieces is around as big as the crisps.(10 pieces of cheese)
- Now put on the cheese pieces on the crisp pieces. After that you just put in the plate with the crisps on into the microwave for around 15 seconds.(Till the cheese melts on the crisps)
- Now take out the plate from the microwave and put on the 5 pieces of chili on the plate.
- Serve as it is.Enjoy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…