Feta and bacon BBQ peppers
Member recipe by guitarcooker34
- 1 Pepper, your color choice
- 600g Feta cheese,
- 800g Bacon, you choose your type of bacon,
- Thyme, finely chopped,
- Olive oil,
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Firstly cut the pepper so you are left with the sides of the pepper.
- Then season the pepper with the thyme and a dribble of olive oil and place on the Barbecue until the outside of the pepper has a grilled effect.
- place the peppers on hot plates so that the peppers stay hot.Then start to fry the bacon in olive oil, salt and pepper until cooked through.
- Then fold the bacon into the feta cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- When you have finished put a fair amount of of the cheese and bacon in each pepper portion
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…