Mummys Peachy Lamb
Member recipe by busymummy
- 4 Lamb Leg Steaks
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 onion,chopped
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 3 sweet potatoes,sliced & cubed
- 1 aubergine,sliced & cubed
- 1 tin of peaches in juice
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 500ml of veg stock
- Heat the butter in a large pan & add the lamb,onion & garlic.Heat each side for 2 mins then place in a casserole dish.
- Bar boil the sweet potatoes for 5 mins.
- Put the aubergine in the pan the lamb was cooked in & cook for 3 mins.
- Place both the potatoes & aubergine in the casserole dish with the lamb.
- Add the drained peaches & pour over enough veg stock to slightly cover the vegetables.Place the rosemary sprigs on top,cover & cook on the hob over a very low heat for 1 & 1/2 hrs.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…