- 400g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 7 sundried tomato in oil, drained
- 2 whole roasted red peppers from a jar
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 200g pack feta cheese, broken into chunks
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Spread the beans onto a baking tray, season and drizzle over 1 tbsp oil. Roast for 10 mins until lightly charred. Tip into a bowl with the chickpeas.
In a food processor, make a dressing by whizzing together the garlic, sundried tomatoes, peppers, vinegar and the remaining oil. Season, stir into the beans with the feta and serve.