- 5-6 whole roasted peppers from a jar, cut into large pieces
Sometimes called bell peppers or capsicums, these sweet, mild peppers come in variety of colours…
- 80g can sustainable tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked
A member of the mackerel family, tuna are mainly found in the world's warmer oceans. They…
- 2 egg, hard-boiled, peeled and quartered
The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 8 black olive, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
Arrange the roasted peppers on a plate. Scatter the tuna, eggs, onion and olives on top. Drizzle over the vinegar and oil, then scatter with parsley and seasoning.
Manchego & quince sticks
Cut 200g manchego into chunks, and 150g membrillo or quince paste into similar-size chunks. Skewer with toothpicks and serve.
Add some ice cubes to 6 tumblers. Pour 75ml dry fino Sherry, in each glass and top up with soda water. Add a squeeze of lime and a lime wedge.
Garlic prawns with parsley & lemon
In a large frying pan heat 4 tbsp olive oil and fry 3 chopped garlic cloves with a pinch of red chili flakes. Add 400g large, raw, peeled prawns and cook over high heat for 2-3 mins until pink. At the last minute, squeeze in the juice from half a lemon and sprinkle with chopped flat-leaf parsley. Serve with some crusty bread to mop up the juices.