Penne with Mushrooms & Mint
Member recipe by mariannaf
A flavourful and healthy vegeterian pasta dish that is quick & easy to make.
- Penne (or any other short pasta), boiled. Count a 500gr pack of dried pasta for 6 people.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
- 300gr mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of mint leaves, chopped
- 300gr feta, crumbled
- Pinenuts, toasted (optional)
- In a deep pan, heat the olive oil with the garlic, then throw in the pasta. When you boil the pasta, try to boil it 1-2 minutes less then recommended time as it will continue to ''cook'' in the next steps.
- Add the mushrooms and mint, season and mix well. When serving, top off with the crumbled feta cheese and toasted pinenuts.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…