Chocolate Orange Trifle
Member recipe by ktyibug
A yummy choclolate orange trifle, tasty and easy especially if you dont like custard!!
- 1 Pack of Orange jelly.
- 1 Pack of Chocolate Angel delight (and milk for making it up)
- 1 Tub of double cream
- 1 Flake
- 1 Packet of maltesers
- Make the jelly up as instructed and pour it to 4 medium dessert dishes or sundae dishes
- leave it to cool, when the jelly has set make up the angel delight as instructed on packet, pour on top of jelly and leave to set in fridge
- when it has set whip double cream up so it is still spreadable and pour on top of angel delight
- Then add a few maltesers and crumble flake over.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…