Member recipe by mariannaf
- For the pizza dough:
- 400gr flour
- 15gm dried yeast + 40ml warm water
- 200ml water + 1 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil for brushing
- For the toppings:
- Garlic, puree
- Mozzarella, chopped
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Basil leaves, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- For the pizza dough: Mix the dried yeast & warm water in a cup, leave for 15 minutes until frothy. Prepare a bowl with the flour. Form a well in the center and add the yeast mixture. Mix, then add the 200ml water with the salt. Knead dough for 10 minutes. Form two balls, leave dough to rise in a container that has been brushed with olive oil. Leave dough to rise for at least 4 hours or leave overnight.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Knead the dough again for 5 mins, roll out thinly on a baking tray. Rub over lightly the garlic, then add the mozzarella, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Be generous with the mushrooms as they tend to shrink in the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden and crisp. During baking time, mix arugula and basil with olive oil in a bowl.
- Once pizza is ready and out of the oven, top on some of the arugula mix.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…