Lamb And Pork Mini Burgers
Member recipe by kashusha
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Portions
Great for dinner or Sunday lunch, served with mash potatoes and tomato salad.
- 500g lamb mince
- 500g pork mince
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs (preferably freshly made from hard bread)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil to fry
- In a big bowl mix lamb and pork mince. Add garlic, bread crumbs, eggs, cumin, parsley, pepper and salt. Mix everything together using hands, to ensure that there are no lumps with unseasoned mince.
- Make little burgers by rolling meat mixture in hand. Makes about 10 - 12 mini burgers.
- Preheat non-stick frying pan, preferably the one which has a lid. Pour in about 0.5 cm of oil and heat it up.
- Place mini burgers in hot oil and fry about 3 minutes on each side, with lid on. They are cooked when golden brown and juices run clear. Fry them in batches.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes and tomato salad made from tomatoes and mayonaise.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…