Dream Chocolate Chip Cookies
Member recipe by mariannaf
Cooking timePlus 20mins cooling time
The chocolate chip cookie that only existed in my dreams...so far!
- 114gr chocolate (70%) choppped
- 30 gr butter
- 40gr flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 80gr brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 170gr chocolate (70%) chips
- Heat chopped chocolat with butter until just melted. In a bowl, beat egg, sugar and vanilla on high speed until fluffy. Then beat in the melted chocolat on low speed.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt. Finally add the chocolate chips and mix cookie dough well.
- Place dough in freezer for 20 minutes, and during that time preheat oven to 180C.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper, form golf ball size balls with cookie dough and place on baking tray keeping enough space between each ball.
- Bake for 12 minutes- balls will fall flat and shape themselves into a yummy chunky cookie.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…