Member recipe by cjarvis
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Squares
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5.
- Whisk together the butter and sugar until fluffy, then add the eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Blend in flour, baking powder and salt, then stir in the chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Spread the batter into a 5cm deep, 15cm wide pan and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove, cool on wire rack and cut into squares.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…