Member recipe by schweik
A chicken casserole that gets rave reviews from all for whom I have made it.
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 (103/4 oz. can cream of celery soup
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 2 cups french-style green beans (canned)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (6-ounce) box long grain and wild rice
- 1/2 t curry powder
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- slivered almonds
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…