Member recipe by jazmin96
ServingsServes 1 - 120 Truffles
- 500g Oreo Biscutes or Borbon biscutes
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 400g Dessicated Coconut, Cocoa Powder, Melted Chocolate (for covering and decorating)
- Crush the Oreo Biscutes or Borbon biscutes and mix in a bowl with the cream cheese untill a thick paste
- Roll the paste into small "bit size" balls
- !THE FUN PART! Dip/roll the balls into the Dessicated Coconut, Cocoa Powder, Melted Chocolate
- Place in the fridge for 15-45 minutes to cool
- !!!!! ENJOY !!!!!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…