Oh so simple risotto
Member recipe by cennynpedr
Really easy to make risotto, and easy on the hips to! my lovely Grampa's recipe...
- 300g risotto rice
- 1 pint stock (preferably veg)
- 1 onion chopped
- 125ml white wine (small glass)
- tbsp oil
- 350-400g frozen mixed seafood
- heat a large deep frying, add the oil and the onion and fry untill soft and golden.
- Add the risotto rice, and pour over just enough stock to cover the rice. keep stiring untill the stock is absorbed, then pour in a little more (do this untill all the stock has been used - only pour in a little at a time though)
- Add the wine, continually stiring (must be carefull that the rice does'nt stick)
- Add the seafood mix, and stir untill compleatly heated through. (you can add literaly anything you like to the risotto, does'nt have to be seafood if dont want to)
- make sure it's nice and hot. then serve with a fresh salad and/or bread - bon appetit!! :)
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…