Member recipe by stelladias77
- 300 grams flour, all-purpose
- 12 grams butter
- 6 grams salt
- 6 grams yeast, active dry
- 175 millilitres water
- 12 grams sugar
- In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, yeast, and salt, mix on low speed for one minute.
- Add water and mix on low speed for one minute.
- Combine butter and kneed until smooth and elastic, about 10-15 minutes at medium speed.
- Cover dough with towel and let rising at a warm place until volume double size.
- Punch the dough down and in to greased mini loaf pan, allow to rise for one hour.
- Bake at 200C degree for 35 minutes.
- Serve with jam or butter.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…