Member recipe by hummingbird
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 sausages, grilled
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin of butter beans, drained
- 1 tin of baked beans
- 1 tin of kidney beans, drained
- 10 mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper
- Grill the sausages for 20 minutes on a high grill.
- Put oil into a casserole dish, add chopped onions and crushed garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add the tin of tomatoes, kidney beans, butter beans, baked beans, mushroom, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper
- Once the sausages are cooked, put the oven on to 150C/fan 140C/ gas 4, then add sausages to the casserole.
- Once the oven is up to temperature place casserole dish in the oven and leave it to cook for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- This dish is best served with steamed potatoes and French green beans
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…