Easy Peasy Cupcakes
Member recipe by yummyscrummycupcake
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Cakes
- 100 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- zest from 1 lemon
- 100 g butter
- 350 g icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- food colouring
- Put oven on at 200 degrees c. Mix the sugar and butter well. Add the eggs, one at a time and mix until fluffy.
- In another bowl add the flour and baking powder, mix. Then add to the other bowl And mix.
- Put the milk and zest in, and mix again. Put in muffin tins and leave in oven about 18-20 mins.
- Whiles Waiting, put in a bowl for the frosting butter and icing sugar and mix. Add in the milk, mix well and put in 3 seperate bowls. Put different food colouring in each bowl.
- After the cupcakes are done, cool for 10-15 mins. and put the frosting on top. Enjoy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…