Chicken,Bacon triple decker
Member recipe by ems311288
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Portion
Couldn't think of a better way to eat up the left over bits off a roast chicken and past it's best loaf of bread. Loads of flavour, much better than any take-away sandwich and so easy to make!
- 3 Slices white bread,
- 2 rashers bacon, smoked or un-smoked (personal preference),
- Left over roast chicken, breast and/or leg meat
- Hamburger relish,
- Heinz Salad cream,
- shredded ice-berg lettue, or mixed leaves,
- Fry or grill the bacon until nice and crispy, meanwhile
- Toast the bread and spread with margerine.
- On one slice of toast pile on the lettuce, chicken and a good squeeze of Heinz salad cream and place the second slice of toast on top.
- Put bacon rashers on top of the second slice of toast. Spread some hamburger relish on the third slice and place on top of the bacon.
- There you have a triple decker! Yum, yum
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…