classy delicous lamb burgers
Member recipe by chuckybrown
ServingsServes 1 - 6
This perfect lamber burger is very easy to cook and is perfect using a spring lamb leg or shoulder minced.
- 2 lb minced lamb
- 6 jacobs cream crackers
- 1 tlbs ground cumin seeds
- 1 tlbs ground corriander
- 1 med onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbls tomato purree
- a good glug of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp english mustard
- small handfull of fresh corriander chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- put the jacobs cream crackers in a clean tea town and bash with a rolling pin untill u have a fairly course crumbs.
- add all the ingredents in a large mixing bowl and mix with your hands for 5 mins or so so its really combined.
- take a med handfull of mixture and squeez very tightly into a ball ussing both hands
- pat them into a desired shape on a lightly floured surface
- leave to rest for 15 -30 in a fridge berfore frying in a not stick pan very lightly oiled untill cooked!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…