classy delicous lamb burgers
Member recipe by chuckybrown
ServingsServes 1 - 6
This perfect lamber burger is very easy to cook and is perfect using a spring lamb leg or shoulder minced.
- 2 lb minced lamb
- 6 jacobs cream crackers
- 1 tlbs ground cumin seeds
- 1 tlbs ground corriander
- 1 med onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbls tomato purree
- a good glug of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp english mustard
- small handfull of fresh corriander chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- put the jacobs cream crackers in a clean tea town and bash with a rolling pin untill u have a fairly course crumbs.
- add all the ingredents in a large mixing bowl and mix with your hands for 5 mins or so so its really combined.
- take a med handfull of mixture and squeez very tightly into a ball ussing both hands
- pat them into a desired shape on a lightly floured surface
- leave to rest for 15 -30 in a fridge berfore frying in a not stick pan very lightly oiled untill cooked!