Easy Pad Thai
Member recipe by katiedorey
- 300g/10oz noodles
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 150g/3oz beansprouts
- 250g/9oz cooked peeled prawns
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- handful peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the red onion, garlic and pepper for 2 mins until starting to soften. Stir in the fish sauce, beansprouts and prawns stir frying for another 2mins. Pour over the lime juice, mix in the noodles and sprinkle over the spring onions and peanuts. Serve with extra lime wedges.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…