Member recipe by crybaby96
ServingsServes 1 - 10
- plastic cups
- 1 bottle of fizzy
- bag of jelly sweets
- ice lolly sticks
- roll of cellotape
- get your plastic cups however many you want
- pour about 1/2 a cup of lemonade into each cup put the jelly sweets in.
- put a x- (cross shape) sticky tape across the top and put a little slit in the middle and put the stick in
- once you have finished put them in the freezer for a couple of hours to be frozen.
- once frozen they are ready to eat these are ideal for partys sleepovers all sorts use your imagination
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…