Beautiful Lime Vinegrette
Member recipe by ryandack
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 Orange, Zest
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 50mls Vinegar
- 200mls Olive Oil
- Slice the Lime in half and squeeze the juice out into a bowl.
- Grate the zest of an Orange and add to the lime juices.
- Add Vinegar and Mustard in the bowl.
- Whisk the Lime juice, zest, mustard and vinegar together
- Slowly add the oil to mix whilest mix at the same time. (You may need someone to pour the oil in if you are having difficulty)
- Leave in the fridge for 5 minutes and serve when ready.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…