READY QUICK NOODLES
Member recipe by nurulk12
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Portions
This is a very delicious and breathtaking food that can be served for breakfast,lunch,dinner,or maybe even a snack.
- 2 RIGATONI NOODLES
- A WHOLE BOTTLE OF KETCHUP
- 3 WHOLE CHICKEN PATTY OR CHICKEN BREAST
- A FRY PAN
- OLIVE OIL (ANY KIND OF OIL WILL BE OKAY)
- GREEN PEPPERS
- ABOUT 1/2 OF A TOMATO
- 1 WHOLE ONION
- 1 GOYA SPICE
- OPTION: KIDNEY BEANS OR SPANISH BEANS
- BOIL THE NOODLES UNTIL THEY BECOME SOFT AND DELICATE.
- WASH THE NOODLES AND BEGIN HEATING UP THE FRY PAN AND THE FRYING THE ONIONS AND THEGREEN PEPPERS AND TOMATOES AND THE ADD THE GOYA SPICE AND WAIT UNTIL LIGHT BROWN
- THEN ADD THE NOODLES AND WAIT UNTIL IT IS CRUNCHY AND DELICIOUS
- THEN PUT IT INTO A BIG BOWL AND ADD THE MAYO AND THE KETCHUP.
- THEN FRY THE CHICKEN PATTY OR BREAST AND FRY UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN THE MIX IT WITH THE NOODLES AND THERE U HAVE IT. REMINDER: IF YOU ARE USING CHICKEN BREAST USE VODKA SAUCE AND RIGATONI MEAT SAUCE INSTEAD OF KETCHUP AND MAYO
- TO ALL PEOPLE : THIS IS A HALAL MEAL BUT SOMETIMES PEOPLE MAKE IT PORK BUT NO MATTER IT STILL SCRUMPTIOUSLY GOOD
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…