Ned's Steak Casserole
Member recipe by mrsraggle
- You will need:
- Stewing steak (just 1 pack)
- Green pepper
- Tomato puree
- salt/ pepper
- mixed herbs
- gravy powder
- beef stock - bout a pint ish.
- Fry off the steak, just to seal it (you can either chop it up n do it or leave it in large chunks - it'll break up in oven anyway) Put steak in casserole dish
- Fry off veggies - add to dish
- Pour beef stock into frying pan to get juices, add to dish
- Add squirt puree, salt, pepper n herbs
- Add gravy powder - i just give it a good sprinkle.
- Put casserole dish in oven (I have covered glass pirex thingy) for about 3 hours at 160c. Stir it occasionally to make sure its not sticking or burning!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…