Member recipe by bex4th
- * 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or 8 boneless, skinless thighs
- * 1/4 cup flour
- * 2/3 cup creamy honey mustard salad dressing
- * 1-1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- * 2 Tbsp. butter
- * 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- * 1/4 cup creamy honey mustard salad dressing
- * 2/3 cup sour cream
- * dash pepper
- * 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- Pound each chicken breast or thigh as follows. Place between 2 pieces of waxed paper, boned side up and pound with rolling pin gently until about 1/4" thick.
- Place flour, 2/3 cup salad dressing and pecans in three separate dishes. Coat chicken with flour, then dressing, then pecans, pressing to coat well.
- Melt butter with olive oil in heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook coated chicken breasts 2-3 minutes on each side until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Watch carefully, as the pecans can burn easily! If you are using chicken thighs, cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes per side until cooked.
- Remove chicken from skillet as it is cooked and cover to keep warm.
- To drippings remaining in skillet, add 1/4 cup salad dressing, sour cream, pepper, and thyme and heat until mixture boils. Pour over chicken to serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…