Chilli Chicken Goulash
Member recipe by chekka
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 leek
- 2 red onions
- 2 fresh green chillies
- 1 pepper, whatever colour you like
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic puree
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- splash of worcester sauce
- 1 pint chicken stock
- Cube the chicken and carrots and dice the onions, peppers,garlic and leek. Saute until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the mixture to a casserole dish. Finely chop the chillies and add, along with the tinned tomatoes, caraway seeds, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Make up the chicken stock. Stir in the worcester sauce and tomato puree.
- Pour the chicken stock mixture into the casserole dish and give a quick stir.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees C, or 160 degrees C in a fan oven or Gas Mark 4.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…