Easy fairy cakes for mums
Member recipe by ella-ella-10
ServingsServes 1 - 30 Cakes
- 120g softened butter
- 120g golden caster sugar
- 120g self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180*c.
- Place all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix together until a soft consistency use a wooden spoon supposed to an electric whisk.
- Next spoon your cake mixture into cake cases and then place into the oven for 15-18 minutes.
- When you have taken your cakes out of the oven take out each cake from the baking trays and leave to cool.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…