Good chocolate cake
Member recipe by misshanna
- -200g of chocolate
- -200g of flour
- -150g of sugar
- -180g of butter
- -4 eggs
- Melt the chocolate and the butter. When it is finished, mix with a wooden spoon.
- Mix the eggs with a whisk and add the sugar, plus add the flour.
- Pour the melted chocolate in the mix.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin and place in the oven at 180 for 20 mins.
- You can also sieve chocolate powder for decoration.
- Serve cold.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…