Spaghetti with yogurt sauce
Member recipe by dianahyk
This is a Lebanese summer dish that has all ingredients on hand. This dish proves that simple can be delicious !!
- 250 g of spaghetti
- 2 liters of water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 500 g yogurt
- 4 gloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp dried mint or cilantro
- Bring the water to boil, add the salt and oil and toss the spaghetti.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, in a deep bowl mash 4 gloves of garlic with 1 tsp of salt.
- Add the yogurt and mix with the garlic.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and wash it with cold water then drain it with a colander in order to expel excessive water.
- Add the spaghetti and the dried mint or cilantro to the yogurt and mix well.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…