Member recipe by obelisks
- Lettuce Handfull
- Tomato 1/4
- Tuna 75g
- Red onion 1/4
- Spinach Handfull
- Sweetcorn 1/4 tin
- Cucumber 6 Slices
- Egg 1 egg
- Green-beans 7
- Tuna Seasoning;
- Lemon Juice 1/4 lemon
- For Dressing:
- Honey 1 tsp
- Dijon Mustard 1tsp
- Lemon juice 1tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add boiling water to pan until egg is submerged cook for 7 minutes. At 2 minutes add green-beans to water.
- Add lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, onion and sweetcorn to plate.
- Season tuna in frying pan with pepper and lemon juice, cook until hot.
- Remove egg and green-beans after 7 minutes. De-shell egg slice and add to plate with green-beans.
- Mix honey, dijon, lemon juice and sugar then add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over salad!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…