Sweet Chilli & Soy Kingklip
Member recipe by vicki_fisch
Sweet and salty asian flavours blend together perfectly in this quick and super tasty way of cooking kingklip. Perfect meal for one after a long day's work!
- 1 kingklip fillet (or any white fish)
- 1 Tbs. Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbs. Soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger, fresh, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic, fresh, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- Mix together all the ingredients and pour over the fish, reserving some to spoon over after cooking. Leave fish to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat some oil and a knob of butter in a pan. Fry the fish over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness), until the fish flakes easily.
- Transfer to a serving plate and spoon the reserved marinade over the fish.
- Serve with what ever vegetables you prefer. I ate this with creamy mashed potato and steamed brocolli and carrots. Super tasty and super easy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…