Mushroom & Chorizo Pittas
Member recipe by doddjon
Mushrooms & chorizo fried in herbs and garlic served in warm pitta.
- 2 pitta breads (brown or white).
- 200g chorizo sausage, thinly sliced.
- 200g mushroom, sliced.
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Pinch of dry ground mixed herbs.
- Pinch of black pepper.
- Slice the mushrooms and chorizo. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the mushroom and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mushroom softens. Toast pitta breads.
- Stir in the mixed herbs and black pepper. Distribute the mushroom and chorizo mix equally between the pitta breads.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…