Choice stuffed peppers
Member recipe by adamsfoods
These peppers are easy to make but look impressive for summer entertaining!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 150g small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 pitted black olives, halved
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce
- 175g/6oz Lighter Choice Mature, grated
- 25g/1oz dried white breadcrumbs
- 4 red peppers
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200oC/Fan 180oC/Gas Mark 6. Cut the peppers in half through the stalk and carefully remove the seeds. Place the peppers cut side up in a baking dish
- 2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and saute for 5 mins until it is softened. Remove from the heat and stir in the tomatoes, olives, pesto, breadcrumbs and mix well. Stir in half the cheese
- 3. Divide the mixture between the peppers. Cover the dish loosely with foil and bake in the centre of the oven for 20 mins. Remove the foil, scatter over the remaining cheese and bake for a further 20 mins until the peppers are tender and golden. Serve two per person with salad
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…