Sweet Potato Skins & Cajun Dip
Member recipe by paule2
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- For the dip:
- 120g yogurt (goats)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp green chilli puree (or 1/2 small green chilli, chopped)
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Bake the potatoes in the oven until tender.
- Cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skins. Keep the scooped out potato for another meal.
- Cut each potato in half again then place the pieces skin-side down on a large baking sheet.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes, or until crisp.
- Mix together the dip ingredients and serve with the potato skins.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…