Tomato and Corn salsa
Member recipe by cianjg
A tomato and corn salsa that goes great with nachos, fajitas or almost any dish !
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 1/2 a tin of Sweetcorn, drained.
- 1-2 chilli's (red or green), deseeded and diced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 4-6 tomatos, diced (or a 400g tin of chopped tomatos)
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl add the crushed garlic, diced red onion, chopped coriander and sweetcorn and mix together.
- Add the chilli followed by the lime juice and mix once more
- Add the tomatos and stir then add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt & pepper to taste. Stir once more to throughly mix ingredients
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…