Cherry Tomato and Feta Skewers
Member recipe by paule2
- 175g feta (enough to make 20 squares)
- 120ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 2 tsp freshly chopped oregano
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 40 cherry tomatoes
- Large bunch of basil
- 20 long skewers
- Cut the feta into 20 even squares and place in a bowl. Pour over the olive oil; add the lemon zest, oregano and cracked black pepper. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- To assemble, take a skewer and place a cherry tomato first, follow with a cube of the feta.
- Finish each one with a basil leaf. Skewer one tip of the leaf then the other tip. Repeat until you have 20 skewers.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…