Muscle Protein Pancake
Member recipe by julesthenorweegie
A treat packed full of protein. Any excuse to have pancakes for breakfast, right?
- 1 egg white
- 15 g (2/3 scoop) vanilla protein (or chocolate...of course!)
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 2 topped tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 50 ml semi skimmed milk
- 100 ml water
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, adding a little bit of stevia or more syrup if you want something a little sweeter.
- Let it sitt for 5-10 minutes before frying in a small-ish non-stick frying pan on low heat. Once you can see that the top is slightly cooked through, flip over for 1-2 minutes until done.
- Serve with syrup, peanut butter, jam, or anything else that takes your fancy! I decided to have it with a little bit of peanut butter and a sprinkle of dessicated coconut, mmmmm!
- About 155 calories, excluded topping
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…